Saturday, June 16, 2012

Morning Glory....

Before I start my marathon clean day to get ready for the next family event, I wanted to share a few more photographs, then I will have to turn the Charlotte blogging back to Heather--(P.S. Heather, now that my fingers have learned to type Charlotte really fast--let's not shorten it, let's keep calling her Charlotte!)

Good morning sunshine!


Life is Good


We are all together again!


Big Brother is holding me!
Even bigger brother is watching out for me!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for documenting Charlotte's first weeks, in addition to the extra laundry, dishes, shopping, and lifeguarding you have been doing around here. Love you!

jessica&john.com said...

Ahh... that yawn picture is adorable. I love every single picture! Thanks for making me feel not so far away with the fun posts.

Chelsea said...

She is so pretty!!!!

Cathy G said...

She is beautiful, Heather! Thanks for sharing all the pictures, Nana! Can't wait to meet her in person!