Saturday, June 9, 2012

Angels and Devils


Well not really...they wish they could be "bad boys" with mohawks, tattoos and midnight toiletpapering, but the Sullivan boys just don't have it in their DNA. Even though they made themselves stay up long after we had gone to bed to TP the house, they were very environmentally conscientious and spread the one roll of toilet paper over as many square feet as humanly possible....one sheet at a time! (Dave you may have to take these boys out on a real TP run sometime and show them how it is done!)




This is Heather's new home this weekend, unfortunately my wide angle lens can't really capture the "coziness" of her closet. It did have enough space for Andy and her to dine together. (Don't worry, despite the breast pump in the background, Andy's carton of milk was bought at the cafeteria!)

I still get my "angel moments" occasionally!


Yeah, she is dressed, not exactly Vera Wang but we are making progress!




3 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for coming to see me in my cupboard under the stairs. It made my night!

jessica&john.com said...

That tp job made me laugh out loud. I loved the picture of Andy holding Charlotte. I am counting down the hours till we can come. Thanks for the post.

Chelsea said...

Us girls could teach them a thing or two about TPing :) the memories!!! What a beautiful little girl :)