Monday, October 31, 2011

I'll Get You My Pretties.....


with my camera that is!

Halloween yard decorations at Zac's house are unique to say the least.

Dog the Bounty Hunter.....I am not sure where he is taking Katelyn!
I even got the ever elusive picture of Eli....sharing a ButterBeer with Grandpa at the Three Broomsticks Bar!
Belly Up to the Bar Boys!!
Madame Trelawney fortelling Eli's future!
Professor Lockhart teaching "Defense of the Dark Arts"
The Headmistress of all this Harry Potter fun!
Life comes at you fast, Drumbledor!

Neville, only his hairdresser knows!
Boggart Jake stole the show--as a dancing queen!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
(Come by and Trick or Treat, I have the giant candy bars:-)

4 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Mom, You made my Halloween night! That first picture is wicked. No for reals. I love that. I wish I had a black cat so I could reenact that one. It looks like you've been busy with lots of Halloween festivities. I appreciate you clearing up what Zac was. I saw the pic on facebook but didn't have a clue. Heather's Harry Potter party looked fabulous like always. We wish you were close so we could get on on those big candy bars. I am going to call you to skype right now.

Heather said...

Thanks for photo-documenting our Halloween and the others. I love the pictures.

Cathy G said...

The Hogwarts party just gets better every year! I love your photos...are you taking a class or reading something or do the ideas just come to you...like the witch shadow and cat?? Those are cool!

Brooke said...

i just read this & loved it & thought of you.

http://daretodream.typepad.com/weblog/2011/11/robin-cangie-doubting-for-dreamers.html#comments