Monday, October 10, 2011

For Jessica--and anyone else who might drop by!

When I went to tell Andy good-night he was immersed in the word-like mother like son! ( I guess he decided he need "readers" now too!)
I think your rose bush will make it after a lot of tender loving care. I hope we have a few more weeks of warm, because I have so many buds! (P.S. sorry this isn't yours but I liked the picture;)
One of those blustery shots so you won't miss fall--except maybe it will excite you to come ski!
A little more sleet and snow--this is a scary picture look at the ghost in the window--tis the season.

Love you--P.S. James package will be a day late--darn that Columbus anyway!

5 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

lol! It looks like Andy is getting enough scripture reading in for the whole damned family:)
I absolutely love seeing pics from home. It makes you not feel so faraway. And seeing the sleet helps my homesickness for salt lake subside:) Thanks for sending another present. We were counting the tiger blankie for his b-day.

Katelyn said...

That picture of Andy is so classic. Though it hardly surprises me. You are such a talented photographer!

Heather said...

That ghost in the window certainly is creepy. And it looks like the snow got closer to you than it did to us.

Michelle Wilkes said...

(sigh) how green was my valley... and cold.

Anonymous said...

oh geez, i love that pic of Andy! especially the reading glasses :)