Sunday, November 27, 2011

Over the river and through the woods....

... or in our case, through the red rocks to Kanarraville we go! We all gathered for our first annual Thanksgiving/Birthday/Reunion gathering at grandma and grandpa's house and it was bursting at the seams. We missed those who weren't there--Zac, Jessica and Romney...so for you, here are the pictures! I am just sorry I can't blog leftovers.
 The Derby Girls pull off another feast
 It was gorgeous weather- perfect for a football game!





Turkey hangover

 Heather is glowing!
 Adam and Merilee are anxiously awaiting!
 Andrea is beautiful!
 Reconnecting
 Just an old fashioned playground!
Andy conquered!

5 comments:

John said...

This post is like left-overs. It would have been better to be there with the turkey fresh out of the oven with the fam. But since I couldn't, re-heated and blogged is the next best thing. Thanks for taking time to document! That turkey was huge! I love the matching apron sister shot. And way to go Andy for facing your fear on the slide. I have so much to be thankful for this year. High up on the list is my far away fam. And technology that keeps us all connected. Love you!

John said...

that was obviously me, Jess:)

Cathy G said...

Beautiful pictures! You captured it perfectly! I need to copy some of those. And way to go Andy! That slide scares me! You're awesome! I am impressed how quickly you blogged this! It would have taken me until January! Love you!

Cheryl said...

I'm slow to comment, but I sure loved this record of the event. it really did look beautiful. Thanks for documenting it for all of us.

Romney said...

THANKS for posting all these pictures of THanksgiving and the party!! I'm sad we couldn't be there! Glad it all went well!