Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who Will Buy....

Who will buy
This wonderful morning?
Such a sky
You never did see!

Who will tie
It up with a ribbon
And put it in a box for me?

There'll never be a day so sunny,
It could not happen twice.
Where is the man with all the money?
It's cheap at half the price!

Who will buy
Who will buy
This wonderful feeling?
I'm so high
I swear I could fly.

Me, oh my!
I don't want to lose it
So what am I to do
To keep the sky so blue?


I just wish I could bubble wrap my courtyard right now so I could pull it out on those cold winter mornings...It just is not possible for the weather to be any nicer than it has been this week!!



6 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

If only Southwest tickets were half price. I would buy thrice!
I love the pics.
Thanks for putting it in a post for me, b/c for me, that is the next best thing to putting it in a box with a pretty ribbon:)

ColleenDown said...

Jessica--you keep telling me my blogs make you want to buy a ticket home--is that so I will keep posting or will you really buy a ticket home soon? Maybe I just need to post some snow pics :-)

Chelsea said...

you are such a talented gardener! I am very jelous of your green touch!

ColleenDown said...

Chelsea:

When I had a house full of young kids the older lady across the street always told me, you can raise flowers or children but not both at the same time....your garden is every bit in as full of blossom as mine right now...she was right and I think of her often ;-)

jessica&john.com said...

I wish I could:) I am trying to have self control until after Christmas. I am counting down the days until you come out in November.

Heather said...

Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head all day. We have been having an amazing autumn so far.