Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Bike Trail Built for Three!

A perfect end to the summer--or start of the fall. Heather, Laura, Eli and me rode up Provo Canyon past Bridal Veil Falls to Vivian Park. It was invigorating and beautiful. I really need to get out of the house more often on these gorgeous fall mornings.

(I look like Amazon Mom in this picture--good thing I took my turn pulling Eli in the trailer!)

Eli does not quite share James' love of the camera--all pictures had to be taken on the sly. It is just so hard to resist snapping shots as soon as he is not looking. Thanks Laura and Heather--ski season is right around the corner!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good times! I hope we have plenty more gorgeous days like this. Thanks for pulling Eli in the trailer so I could still walk this morning. And you do NOT look like Amazon woman.

jessica&john.com said...

I second you Not looking like a Amazon mom.
I am missing the fallish mornings today. But thanks to this post I feel not so far away.

Cathy G said...

Way fun! I want to do that with you when I get back!

lulu said...

wait.. did you just say ski season is right around the corner?! everyone keeps talking about how summer is over but on this island of like no seasons it doesn't feel like it at all! i love bike riding in provo canyon... looks like you had fun!