Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Andy is the Man!!


After the last Christmas gift is opened, we always hear the same thing--Yeah, now it is my birthday! And that is when the countdown begins. For the past week, the first words I hear in the morning are the countdown. Seven more day, six more days....three more day, two more days, and then finally....

Happy, Happy Birthday Andy....you are the man!


Tuesdays and Thursdays, Andy will be found at Draper Elementary working in the lunchroom.

  
Michelle Obama would be impressed


Nothing sexier than a man with a mop!



Andy says, "Lunch ladies are hot!"--I say "they are angelic!"


I have eaten my words....it does take a village!


Monday, Wednesday and Friday you will find Andy at "The Club" chilling with his friends!


Andy and Dane!


Andy and Cameron!


Andy and Beau!


These ladies keep me sane--or share my insanity--either way, they are some of my dearest friends!


Andy and Stacey--what more can I say!!


Andy and Kathy--my wellspring of hope!

Happy Birthday Andy--only 365 days until you be forever 29!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Andy! I am so glad you are my brother.

Laura Sellars said...

Happy birthday Andy! I wish I was there to celebrate with you! I love you!