Thursday, December 27, 2012

There's no place like home...






I had "happy feet" this entire Christmas season!

 Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

 Over the river and through the woods, the cousins they all came!
(Sorry Trev and Tyler--awkward!)


 For the annual talent show....which actually featured some very fine talent!




 Now we don our gay apparel, falalalalalalalala!


 Hearts knit together as one!


 Sugar and spice and everything nice...with a little puppy dog tail


 Just be'cuz!


We are family!


The fam continues to just keep growing!


'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house....

All the creatures were stirring...and dogs were everywhere!




The stocking were hung (or at least laying about)! While Andy and the gang kept their eyes on Santa Tracker! Finally when he landed in Wisconsin, right before midnight, we all made a dash and turned out the light! 
Zac was all worried we might sleep in, but Andy made sure were ready to begin! 



This was the last shot before I laid my camera down and now I realize how much I missed!

5 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

The fact that the amount of family, dogs, and extra friends continually grows each year is a tribute to the amazing atmosphere at home you've created. Their is lots of love! Hopefully we will be in better shape to be there next year! My favorite things in this post...the snow pic with the front door, your red shoes, the pic of you and Charlotte, all the cousins, presents, family, and friends. Thanks for always blogging. It means so much to me!

jessica&john.com said...

p.s... Aunt Laura had me watch heather's video from the talent show! Hilarious!

Chelsea said...

What a house of love!!! You are a great example :)

Cathy G said...

It looks like a perfect Christmas! I agree with Jessica, you know how to make people feel loved and welcome! I think the group will just keep growing!

Heather said...

What a lovely Christmas. So glad to share in at least part of it.