Monday, August 27, 2012

In the Good Ol' Summertime!


With summer waning and a lot of pictures in my camera, I wanted to share a few of my "thousand gifts" from the past couple of months!



Early mornings in my courtyard cathedral with the sky as a ceiling!


Thirty two years of living with my best friend and soulmate!


Creatures in my garden that make me smile and remind me of the days when lots of boys lived here!


Two baby fawns (even if they do eat my flowers!)

Grandpa and Charlotte time


Trailing ivy


Midnight joy rides!


Strange caterpillars!


Crouching Tiger


Motherduck


Perfection


Leisurely dinners--maybe my favorite thing of all!

Baby birds


The joy of gardening and the color orange


 Katelyn's kindness


Large flowers

All My Children

Hips that still function (and learning to GIF)


A summer of amazing sunsets

3 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

I think you have the worlds loveliest laundry room view. This is your prettiest post to-date. I want more than anything to be surrounded by flowers, family, and fauna when I am in my fifties. Thanks again for giving me the book about gifts as well as sharing yours. Love you.

Heather said...

I second Jessica's comments. So many things to be thankful for.

Cathy G said...

Wow! Amazing photos and it looks like lots of fun activities! Can't wait to visit again soon!