Sunday, December 12, 2010

And the beard on his chin....well, anyway


Me: Andy, before you go to church you need to shave.

Andy: I don't want to shave.

Me: If you are going to church you need to shave...you look scruffy.

Andy: I hate shaving.

Me: I don't care, that is what men do!

Andy: It's my life and I don't want you to touch it!!

Me: (exasperated) O.K. then have your own life!

Andy: Well, maybe I will! (steps into shower)

(Steve compromised with a 'stache--now he looks like Kip on Napoleon Dynamite!)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I kind of like the 'stache look! Can he sing the technology song too?

Katelyn Nicole said...

He would be the most popular boy at Alta with that 'stache

Heather said...

Only Andy could pull that off so handsomely.

jessica&john.com said...

Maybe he is invited to a mustache party we don't know about. Your house looked beautiful last night. Thanks for the invite.