Saturday, December 4, 2010

Addicted

As I plopped down my last handful of cash at Walmart for "thistle seed," my new drug of choice, I realized I could have a problem. I am beginning to buy bird food instead of people food. I am taking more pictures of my winged friends than my children. I am spending a lot of time lately just "staring out the window." Aaaah, birds of a feather, flocking together.



But, I am also still addicted to blogging and now I have two more to add to my sidebar--which is no longer called "The Women in My Life." Welcome, Katelyn at "Across the Universe" and Devin at "Let It Be" ( I sense a theme here). I love hearing everyone's thoughts and seeing your pictures--it is the "best part of waking up."

3 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

These pictures are beautiful mom.
I want to buy some of that bird food. I love your new header too. You've out done yourself this year in the decor department.

cathyg said...

I am impressed with the pictures and more especially the collaging because I still can't really make that work! I bet the birds are grateful for your food!

lulu said...

I want a nice camera! These pictures are making me jealous. You are turning into quite the photographer.
I'm glad Devin & Katelyn now have blogs :)