Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Heart Google!

Dear Google:

Oh, how I love you. I love you for taking me places I could have never found on my own. I love you for not judging me. I love you for providing me with everything I need. I love you for never letting me down. I love you for always being there. I love you for your images, your maps, your words of wisdom. I love you for making me a blogger. I love you for helping me to find myself. But most of all, I love you for your courage. I, too, will always strive to “Do No Evil.” Please stand strong…and I promise to never Bing you.

me

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

i heart google too!

Heather said...

How could I possibly raise Isaac without Google and youtube to answer all of his burning questions?

jessica&john.com said...

I vote google for pres!
Right now I am really hearting google chrome.

cathyg said...

How did we live without google?? It has saved me many a trip to the library, to say the least! Too numerous to mention all the other answers...way better than the magic 8 ball we grew up with!

Michelle Wilkes said...

I hate to say this- but it's quite possible that google has been more useful to me than my college education!

Cheryl said...

I read this before and can't believe I didn't comment on it earlier. Google has certainly save me with Daniel and his burning questions too! Not to mention that my insatiable curiosity about life has been sometimes satisfied, sometimes left wanting, and always encouraged by the web-crawling tool we call Google. I heart it too!