Monday, March 11, 2013

I Can See Clearly Now...


Steve had cataract surgery this past week. Every day since, he has remarked several times a day about how clear everything is, how vibrant the colors are and how much happier he feels. I know in a small way what he is talking about. After a very long winter, of having everything clouded with a grey film...we spent a weekend in Southern Utah. I felt the same way. Everything was so clear and vibrant and it made me so happy!

I love the mountains but in the wintertime, I realize that the desert must be a part of my DNA.




The break from the clouds and snow lifted everyone's spirits!



Cousins--(although, I may need to quit referring to everyone that way!)


I love it that God uses a complementary color pallet in Southern Utah!


We hiked a long way to get to this "pond!"


I need to make some sort of motivational poster out of this picture.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love the colors of southern Utah.

Cathy G said...

More beautiful pictures! Glad to see that Jake and Zac's jumps had better endings than some jumps in the past!!

jessica&john.com said...

I love the one of Jake and Zac jumping. Looks like a heavenly weekend.