Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Family, Food, Fun



 Jessica came to visit this month and it made for three weeks of fun and family....never all together at the exact same time but still everyone was able to get together and celebrate.







One of our more favorite spontaneous activities, we broke out the paints and had a rock and roll, snowy evening paint-a thon!


Uncle Zac, going for Uncle of the year, welded swords for the nephews!


I got a taste of "twins for a day" (Don't know how you did it Cathy!)


Where the Wild Things Were--up at Soldier Hollow for a Day-the weather could not have been more perfect!

Rissy in Jessica's blessing dress--she isn't all Gregory-I see some Jessica genes there!

Lots of bonding with the sistahs!



Thank goodness, we were able to work in one Derby Cross Country Day before the snow goes mushy!


Finally, got some visitors to the cabin--more cross country skiing-of sorts!



And there was the Derby Girl Mardi Gras party--I guess I was too busy cooking to get a lot of pictures but I did get one of Romney and Brinley.


For as much as we like to meet and eat--we look really good!


And, there was a lot of eating--who knew Chuck a Rama was such a happening place!

2 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Rissy has her mama's big cheesy smile that I was demonstrating in the pic with Trev-what was I doing???:) Hers is much cuter though. That painting night was so fun. Next time I want you to give me a lesson. You could have been the art major. Thanks for everything. We are already missing you way too much. Rissy is having a hard time not being held, James keeps saying he wants to go back to Nana's, and I am a bit depressed with such an empty itinerary. Thanks again for everything. We had a blast!

Cathy G said...

What a fun summary of Jessica's visit in beautiful pictures! You can be my photographer any time!