Thursday, November 22, 2012

We Are Happy Now....

Now that we're together again!!

I don't know if there as ever been a baby that smiles as easy as Charlotte!


Oh yeah, there was one once!



Or maybe Grandpa just has a secret smile formula.


 Uncle Zac with a heavy heart needed a little extra smile today.


This Nana was relieved that Isaac had a common childhood illness and not some exotic Bonehunter's disease!


This was certainly the warmest football game we have had in many years!


Yeah, I got Dave in an action shot in his action football uniform with those action football gloves!





Waiting for the big play--or there goes the big play-not sure which!


 Here comes Trouble, with a capital T!


The cheerleaders--and Luke was not the least bit happy about being sidelined.


It wasn't until I posted this that I realized we "misplaced" Andy--(but Chelsea was there unlike the last family portrait!)


The kids table is all growed up!


Snapchatting--I am worried about this new app!


Everyone plotting their Black Friday, only in this case it started on Thursday....(and after seeing the Instagram pictures of the chaos--I threw the rest of the ads in the fireplace)


Chloe doubles as a pillow and rug!


Heather stepping up a family photographer--she promised not to blog the picture of me she was taking!



We can simply not get enough Charlotte pictures!


And finally, in honor of Thanksgiving, Andy brought his "No-Shave November" to a close!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our family members who we did not see today. Know that you were  here in our hearts--we have held each other a little closer this week. So many friends and family are in our thoughts and prayers at this time.

5 comments:

Dave said...

Dave wants to make the action shot his new facebook profile picture.

jessica&john.com said...

That football game looked intense. Cutest pic ever of Charlotte and Grandpa. He needs to meet Rissy ASAP. SO much about this post made me smile.I am so Thankful for your family documenting skills for making me feel like I am still part of things. I don't know how you do a Turkey and take pictures too. Serious skill!!! Take pics in NYC too. I could use a vicarious vacation to the big apple.

Kristin said...

Looks like a fabulous Thanksgiving! And the pictures of Charlotte?! They are SO cute! She is getting so big and she gets more beautiful everyday.

Cathy G said...

Looks like a pretty perfect day! I love all the pictures!!

Heather said...

We are indeed a happy family. It is good to have a reminder in the midst of the sadness the family experienced last week. Love the pictures.