Monday, October 15, 2012

Just Keep Smiling!



All week long, I found myself smiling....there are just so many things that make me happy!

It's Autumn time, It's Autumn time!

A room with a view!


Morning walks in the park with my BFF's



Late Blooming Roses


Golden afternoons


New family member--Chloe!

The smells of fall!

I just have to think of these two to smile!


Katelyn and April--always smiling!













Two new books--one is life changing, one makes me appreciate the gift of a viewfinder!



Visiting my daughters' houses and seeing one of my greatest joys continuing into the next generation!


No wonder they come packaged with a smile!

4 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Mom, your pics are as pretty as a Monet. I love the cabin ones especially. Thanks for making me smile before I fall asleep. Love you.

Chelsea said...

Is that puppy a standard poodle? If so I'm jealous :))

In Touch said...

This is making me so jealous! Another fall with no leaves changing is killing me. Glad I found your blog...I am seeing so many similarities between mother and daughter! :)

Heather said...

I love the variety--summer roses to fall foliage.