Friday, May 4, 2012

Sugar and Spice and Everything Pink!!




There is something about the color pink that causes women to open their wallets--and in this case Baby Charlotte was our "Project Runway!"


She wasn't the only beneficiary, as a shower is an occasion for the aunts and cousins to catch up and of course eat--tonite it was Cafe Rio!

Does anyone need to "pin" this on pinterest?


Lots of talk about upcoming weddings, finals and who is dating who (or not dating who).


We dusted off the quilting frames--literally, but we still have it in us and even finished it in one sitting!


Heather and her favorite aunt! (so they each said)


Aaaaaah--so cute!



It's a pink party dress!


Cousins first, Friends forever!


Cheryl got to break out the pink food coloring--for one night only now it is back to wedding cakes and white!




5 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

So excited to read this in the middle of the night after a nightmare. I am glad I could be there in spirit...and by skype. Seeing pictures helps too. But I still feel like I am missing out some. There is Nothing like a night out with aunties and cousins. And what a joyous reason to get together. I love the pink party dress, and pinterest fruit bowl baby. Thanks for blogging mom. Your the best.

Cheryl said...

I am so grateful I have talented sisters and cousins who document these events. You make everything look prettier with your artistic eye. It was fun to celebrate together and to see Heather looking so great. It's going to be fun to spoil Charlotte! Thanks for sharing this so we could smile again!

Michelle Wilkes said...

How fun! I'm so excited to see all the pink entering Heather's blue world!

Heather said...

Thank you for the fabulous party, the darling clothes, delicious food, and for taking pictures from an angle that doesn't expose my double chin!

Love you!

A. Marley said...

SO sad I missed it! I am excited for a new girl in the family and I can't wait to hold her!