Thursday, September 27, 2012

And then there were four....


What a difference a day makes! Clarissa Ann arrived right on schedule-her schedule-on September 27, 2012. She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and it looks to me like she will have blond curly hair.


  No, I wasn't there, stole this from Jessica's camera!


 James is "adjusting" to his new role of big brother-he is not sure exactly what to think yet.

 I on the other hand of already adjusted to my Nana job perfectly!
 Fascinated with the feet!
Jessica is very hungry and very, very tired, but she looks very happy (and very beautiful but she made me promise not to post it!)

6 comments:

Heather said...

She's gorgeous! I cant wait to meet her and give her mom a hug.

Cathy G said...

Amazing! You took care of James, took pictures AND blogged them all in one day! She is beautiful, glad she is here. Give Jessica a hug.

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you are together enough that you could get this blogged. Thanks for the great pics! We are certainly happy at our house!!!

Laura Sellars said...

We are so happy and excited. Clarissa is beautiful!

Romney said...

She's so beautiful!! I just want to hop on a plane right now and come see her and JEssica!! Congratulations to you all! (P.S. I can't believe how much she looks like James! I love it!)

Anonymous said...

IN LOOOOOVE! She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her :)