Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hippity, Hoppity



Easter was warm and sunny, church was beautiful and dinner was delicious--if I do say so myself!

Let the hunting begin--you will notice that Dave is not in the picture-and I don't think he has forgiven us, even though Steve explained that this year's hunt was taking place under the Obama administration and there had to be cutbacks!

 Nevertheless, everyone  found enough for 
at least a gallon of gas

 And, maybe Isaac will share!



Are you ready for some baseball?

Or not!


Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail!



The centerpiece actually made it through the Easter season--now it is fair game if you want a rock hard Peep!


 Eli is Four and Isaac is Seven--when did that happen!

3 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

It's so fun to see family Easter pics. It looks like the family has grown since we left. I love the centerpiece. Very pinterest worthy. Great angle on the Eli swinging pic. I am noticing angles now after reading that book.

I thought of something you can bring me. A few good books. I miss your library. Oh, and bring your nice camera too so we can go photo-ing like old times.

Cathy G said...

It looks like your house was the place to be for Easter! Glad it all went smoothly, the pictures are awesome!!

Heather said...

It was indeed a lovely Easter, even if Dave is still pouting after being left out.