Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday, Jessica Dear!



It seems like this picture captures it all--Jessica has always been "Mom's helper" whether it is doing the dishes, looking out for Andy or running an errand, she was always there as my right hand--making it possible to raise a large family. Now that she is a Mom herself, she is still my helper lifting my spirits with her blogs while the world seems to spiral downward, continuing to look out for her siblings and encouraging me to "expand" my horizons and develop my talents. I have thought of you often this week, Jessica. Happy Birthday to you!

I love, love, love this picture!!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness! James looks exactly like Jessica!!

Heather said...

Jessica is always the one that is there when you need her. So sad she is so far on her birthday.

Laura Sellars said...

Wow, I think I was there for that picture. Time is an amazing thing...it was just yesterday but yet so long ago. Jessica has always been such a sweetheart! I feel so blessed to be her Aunt.

Anonymous said...

Jessica has such a sweet spirit and is such a beautiful girl! I appreciate her so much!

Anonymous said...

what a nice tribute! i have to say that she has been an amazing friend to me through the years. so sad that we have to live so far away, thank goodness for her blog!