Saturday, February 26, 2011

A little More Peace, Love and Rock n Roll

One of my favorite activities--Trevortex Open Mic Night!


Birds of a curl, flock together!
He sings, he organizes, he buys the hot chocolate and he even writes his own songs!
Many bodies warm up an otherwise cold winter's night!
They are all driving now--how did that happen?
It gives new meaning to the word-GarageBand!

So, the whole experience is giving me those deep, profound, thoughts which will take a few more days to mull over in the back of my mind-and post elsewhere, if it ever becomes intelligible (and I get some laundry done)! Check back--

6 comments:

lulu said...

Fun pictures! Wish I could have been there!

John said...

I hope my house can be as fun as yours someday. I love the pics...especially the one with the light behind the guys head. Very artistic.

John said...

That was me, Jess.

ColleenDown said...

And here I thought it was John noticing my artistic abilities:-)

Heather said...

Trev's going to have his own concert series in no time. lloks like a fun night.

jessica&john.com said...

I hope you're taking pictures in AZ. I need a little fun in the Tucson sun:)