Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Branching Out--





As I have contemplated what to do with the second half of my life, I have realized that I do miss writing and my "notebook" needs to branch out into something a little more substantial. I would love to get the help of my blogger friends. So, if anyone is interested, I will be writing some of my longer thoughts at my new blog "Seeking Peace" found at colleendown.wordpress.com. Please feel free to comment and share your opinions when you have a chance between your carpooling, school homework and photography exhibitions. It has been a little mind expanding just trying to figure out a new blog format--anything to help ward off the Alzheimers. I will keep posting here too. Blogspot is like my comfortable pair of slippers that I just can't give up. (Blogging is much easier with eight inches of snow on the ground and I will use any excuse to not throw off the covers and face the day!)


1 comment:

cathyg said...

Keep writing! I loved your writings about the art assignment...and I will check back often to both blogs to see what you have written.