Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cabin Poetry


This is the house that Steve bought!
These are the men that chop the wood,
that warms the house that Steve bought!
These are the trucks that carry the men,
that chop the wood, that warms the house,
that Steve bought!
This is the river that runs by the house that Steve bought!


These are the fish, that were caught in the river that runs by the house that Steve bought!

This is the kitchen, where we cook the fish, that feed the boys, who chop the wood and drive the trucks, who come to the house that Steve bought!
This is the rat that lived in the kitchen that cooked the fish, that.....that Steve bought!This is the cat that is supposed to chase the rat, that lived in the kitchen, that ....!


This is the picture that Katelyn took, that ends this blog, that took much too long, but got me back online, and made me want to go back and sleep in the house that Steve bought!

6 comments:

Heather said...

You know we love the house that Steve bought, and the men who chopped the wood to keep us warm this winter.

Cheryl said...

It wasn't too long - I love it when you're online and sharing. Keep it up!

cathyg said...

Welcome Back! I have been checking for you every couple of days! I love the poem and the time we have spent at the house that Steve bought! Thanks for inviting us! Have you decorated a Christmas tree up there yet??

jessica&john.com said...

I am so excited to go and make my own cabin poetry next week, I couldn't sleep last night.
Lisa posted her blog on facebook. It is http://wiiberente.blogspot.com/
Now we just need to get Kristen bloggging.

lisa.berente said...

techie poetry add-on:
Where is the maiden snowed in with the mac that ebbs and flows the world in and out of the house that Steve bought...
nice to see my court there. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your cabin! Jessica has told me so much about it-Everyone looks like they are doing great. I miss you guys!