Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stop and Smell the Roses


It has been a crazy, busy summer and now we are starting into crazy, busy fall. But somewhere along the way I had a chance to sit and enjoy. There is nothing like holding babies, catching hummingbirds, sleeping under the stars, enjoying a drenching rain and reading a good book while our kittens play at my feet that keeps me grounded and gives me a chance to count my blessings.



(The real reason for this post was to learn how to download pictures. It took me all afternoon but I can now take a picture, get it to my computer and from my computer to a blog. This probably does not seem like a big deal to all of you computer geniuses out there, but for me it was a monumental afternoon. Tomorrow I might learn how to program a number into my cell phone.)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Very nice job on the pictures! You are proficient on the internet, can send a text message, and use excel. Next you will want an iphone so you can do it all at the same time. I love the picture of the turtle and the kitties.

Cheryl said...

I couldn't be more proud of you. There are certainly way more things I can't do on a computer than what I can, so you are not alone. The important thing is that you learned to do one thing. Good job! I like the kitty picture as well!

Shelley said...

Awwww.... now why does Aubrey (and potentially her offspring) have to be allergic to those adorable little balls of fur? Just when my geriatric cats are on their last legs! Speaking of iphones, I'm going to use mine (I know, I'm a geek) to call you for a belated birthday lunch next week. Check your calendar!